“Hidden Distress” Wins Multiple Awards
- 35th APS National 2010–2nd Place;Photo of the Year Filderstadt 2010–Honourable Mention;Three Awards at the PSQ Annual Photographic Competition 1.Chris Van Der Held Shield for the Monochrome Print of the Year (Creative); 2.Gold Medallion for the Champion Monochrome Print 3.Silver Medallion “Altered Reality” Large Mono Print. Selected for the Short List in 2010 for the Head On Portraiture Competition.
I enjoy the creative, the different, the unexpected, the look, the emotion, the connection is the most important…
◦ Three Awards at the PSQ (Photographic Society of Queensland) Annual Photographic Competition.
Chris Van Der Held Shield for the Monochrome Print of the Year (Creative);
Gold Medallion for the Champion Monochrome Print
Silver Medallion “Altered Reality” Large Mono Print.
◦ 35th APS National 2010 – 2nd Place
◦ Photo of the Year Filderstadt 2010 – Honourable Mention
◦ Selected for the Short List in 2010 for the Head On Portraiture Competition. Head On Portrait Prize is Australia’s most critically acclaimed photographic portrait competition and exhibition reflecting a vibrant diverse cross-section of new and traditional photographic practices. Prizes awarded to 3 photographers for the best Australian contemporary photographic portrait.
◦ International Aperture Awards – Silver Award (Abstract/Illustrative Category)
Number 30 out of the TOP 50 images!
◦ “Peoples’ Choice Award” at a Gallery Exhibition on the Gold Coast.